Sunday, September 2, 2012

Chicago Musical leaves London


Last day for the Chicago Musical after 15 years on London stage.

Shame to say but for the several years of living in London, I have finally managed the first time to go watach a London musiacal. And even that - without any particular plan. For my luck, my first London performance appeared to be one of the top-three of my must-watch list of the musicals - the famous Chicago.


No pictures during the musical allowed but no disappointment at this: I watched the musical with bated breath, and couldn't make any. Only interferred with applauces.


My favourite six-blocks tango was played quite differently than I used to see in the movie but nevertheless apalling. Roxie has played her role not worse than Rene Zelveger.


With all that even more surprise was to know that this was the last day of the fifteen years history of the musical Chicago on the London stage.


No comments:

Post a Comment